Deposit for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling Tours
|Number of Participants|
|Activity – East Cape Explorers|
Once you reserve a space, that space is yours and cannot be sold to anyone else. Therefore, if you cancel without sufficient notice (48hrs before the check in time of your tour), we do not have the opportunity to fill that space. This cancellation policy is designed to cover part of the lost revenue.
– To secure a dive reservation we ask for $25 US per person for all local dive tours, $50 US for Gordo Banks & Cabo Pulmo, and $350 US for private charters.
– For all PADI Courses we ask for a $125 US non refundable deposit. Upon receipt of the deposit, a PADI elearning code will be purchased and sent to you. The elearning material is yours to keep.
– We offer a 100% refund for any cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the trip.
– No refunds for “No Shows” or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the trip.
– Dives canceled by “East Cape Explorers“ due to weather and/or port closures will allow the client the option to reschedule the dive (based on availability) or to receive a 100% refund of the deposit.
– “East Cape Explorers“ has a zero tolerance policy for “drinking and diving.” Everything in moderation is acceptable; however, anyone showing up for the dive hung-over or smelling of alcohol will not be allowed on the boat and will not be issued a refund.